social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, March 08, 2015

watch - guide - protect


an entry in the Teeny tiny altered book
the angel is placed onto a Piece of selfmade tape (with green acrylics and stamped pattern from chocolate baroque)  -  White circles stamps from Flamingo artstamps  -  text stamped with Alpha from teesha moore onto old ledger
 
linking to m-i-m  and ajj 

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages, very atmospheric, lovely colours. Upps, es ist noch früh, mein Hirn schläft noch! GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschön Johanna!
    Danke sagt Art Journal Journey !
    Ich wünsche DIr einen schönen Sonntag!
    Bei uns war gestern endlich mal Sonne und sieht auch heute danach aus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your are really rocking these days with your wonderful mixed media/stamping pages.
    This makes me want to rush off and make some self-made tapes and I like the font (there's a surprise) like an old worn-out typewriter font.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich liebe die Farben zusammen und die weissen Swirls sind irgendwie magisch hier im Bild! Super schön! ♥ Conny Mix It Monthly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pages with rich colours.

    Thank you for joining us
    Love Chrissie AJJ guest hostess xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure how I missed this, but it is gorgeous. The background is lush, and the colors woo me into believing spring will soon be here. I adore the angel, and applaud your use of the font. Great spread.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great journal spread and I really like your home made tape. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful angel with that swirling heavenly blue background Johanna.
    You are a creative dervish these days ♥
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh and how special for you tiny book to have an angel watching over it for protection too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty art! Love the circles in the background.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber