social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, May 02, 2015

second look...

on every second day of a new month elizabeth challenges us to dig in the past and Showcase something we made a while ago to bring it up to a second look.
 
i thought i might Show a fabric Leporello which i made (i hardly can believe it) 8 years ago...
 



 
i remember i really enjoyed making this -
thanks to elizabeth for the Chance of a second look!


15 comments:

  1. Freut mich dass Du das Büchlein wiedergezeigt hast, ich habe es nocht nicht gesehen. Was für eine schöne Idee! Dir ein schönes Wochenende, LG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have shown it again, Johanna, otherwise I would have missed it. Also, I didn't know what a leporello was, so now I have learned something as well! it looks great - wonderful layout and so much detail to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yet, Johanna, these are as lovely and timely as ever. These could have been made yesterday, instead of 8 years ago, and they would still take my breath away.

    Thanks for sharing this look back for the Second on the 2nd. It's a wonderful body of art and I am so glad you brought it to our attention today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work. I always admire those who work so well with fabric. Thanks for bringing this one back.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Timeless and beautiful artwork you created Johanna.
    I am such a fan of arches.
    Where does the time go!!!
    Happy May!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow,ein tolles büchlein und coole motive,gefällt mir sehr gut,danke fürs nochmal zeigen.
    schönes we.

    gruß jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ach, ich kenne dieses Büchlein - es ist soooo schön geworden! Es ist auf jeden Fall einen zweiten Blick wert!
    Liebe Grüße von Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful!! Arches are a great shape to play with.

    PS..where did you get the pinterest image? I love the grungie look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant arches Johanna and thanks for showing them a second time love all the colours you've used

    ReplyDelete
  10. Each picture here is a delight.
    I've examined them all carefully and here are my favourites - the second on the first, the third on the second and the second on the fourth - but all are full of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is my first view of them and they are just fantastic.
    Thanks for sharing them for those of us who didn't see the first time......grin

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW was für eine tolle Kollektion. Jeds ist einzigartig und auch farbig so lebendig.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fantastic - I am seeing them for the first time so glad you linked to Elizabeths blog! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Johanna! Love all those fabulous design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber