social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, June 06, 2015

atc swap: nick bantock style



 
in may i took part in an ATC swap
"nick bantock style"
These were my contributions.
 
linking it to moo mania and more, where the Theme is free this fortnight.

15 comments:

  1. Das ist ja mal wieder so herrlich einmalig und alle so vielfältig gestaltet, toll gemacht, gefällt mir richtig gut
    Geniesse das sommerliche Wochenende,
    lG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz tolle ATCs, sehr 'stylish' und wirklich in Nick Bantock Style - gut gemacht! LG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Und danke fürs Mitmachen bei Moo Mania and More!

      Delete
  3. Allesamt sind wieder megatoll geworden - mein Favorit ist Norge.
    ... vielleicht hätte ich doch mitmachen sollen...
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr schön - und du scheinst von dem Thema noch immer begeistert.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die sind GENIAL schön gestaltet Johanna! Spitze!
    Super dass DU sie uns zu Moo Mnai & More verlinkt hast!
    Hab ein schönes Wochenende!
    Wir haben endlich sowas wie Sommer hier...herrlich!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember the first time I heard of Nick Bantock. I had been attempting altered art for several months at the time. Then a friend showed me one of his books in the Griffin and Sabine series. I was HOOKED!! I was overwhelmed with the deceptive appearance of real mail as he wove stories of love.

    Thank you for sharing these beauties you created in his style. They are as beautiful as anything Bantock could make. I'm sure he would be proud that you used his style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Johanna! These ATC's are really stunning and so creatives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I like these. His books were all the rage when they first came out. I was working in a bookstore then and we couldn't keep them on the shelves. xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so unusual, they have a strange atmosphere to them. I like them, they are different.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boah, das sind wieder einmalige und sehr geniale Werke, liebe Johanna.

    Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Die sind wieder mal traumhaft geworden. Genial!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hach, deine Nick-Bantok Werke sind wie immer allererste Sahne.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber