social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Stjernedalerne

... is the danish word - "sterntaler" in german, "Starbucks" (?) in english...
 

the Color combination at SOC this week is:
red - red - metallic
and i thought the metallic Color in this case should be golden
 
i used a Background from artistry/foxey grunge (altered in size)
the golden elements are mostly from Sissy sparrows,
Starbucks brush made by myself

28 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and perfect for this weeks colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Johanna, and I like the idea of translating Sterntaler with starbucks! Ganz toll! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johanna, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the textures and the colors you used with this week's SOC color scheme! Simply beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sieht ganz , ganz toll aus und Deine Rabenjeans gefällt mir auch super super gut!
    Liebe Grüße
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! Great textures and color scheme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wunderbar in Gold- Rot geschwelgt!
    Ach, was liebe ich die Märchen von Anderson.
    ... bin auch im Goldschwelgen z.Zt, hoffe, heute noch fertig zu werden.
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome work. Great use of the colors.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wie schön, auf den ersten Blick sieht es gar nicht digital gewerkelt aus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, oh wow. We both chose gold as our metallic, but I like yours SO much better than mine. Don't have mine posted yet, because it's been a busy week, but I wanted to stop by and compliment you on both your art and your digital brush.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Das ist ja entzückend liebe Johanna! Das soll eine digitale Arbeit sein? Unglaublich, es sieht so echt nach *Handgearbeitet* aus! Danke, für Deinen netten Kommentar! habe mich sehr gefreut. Mir fehlt momentan die Zeit zum Stempeln, Ideen sind genügend da. Daher immer nur spärliche Posts aber ich bleibe dran. Da bin ich mir ziemlich sicher.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the contrast of the gold against the red. Love that graphic too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've made a beautiful piece. Reminds me of the old silhouette pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous work !!!! Really lovely, I like very mucho those colours, red is fabulous!! Big hugs, Caty. My blog is :http://katyazursobreelespejodelmar.blogspot.com.es/
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a really lovely entry -beautiful imagery!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's beautiful, Johanna. It would make a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wie schön! Wirklich digital? Hätte ich jetzt nicht gedacht. Klasse, einfach super!
    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful! I didnt even realize it was a digital piece until i read your description!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it!
    www.plushpossumstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber