social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, August 10, 2015

just in time

 
so many things happen "just in time"...
delipaper scraps and stamping

 
ripped this one out of a kalle anka (swedish Donald duck) booklet: the nephews just escaped the Headhunters;)
[Translation: Headhunters: they did not go into our trap! now we will round them up! --- nephews: they look bloodthirsty. shush! not that loud! ... my swedish is from the 70ies and i hope i translated right;)]
 
who/which are your Headhunters, trying to catch you??
[know i recently escaped one. just in time!]
 
linked to ajj

13 comments:

  1. A wonderful page spread, love the cartoon strips you added kits such fun.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun journal pages, Donald Duck is always good! Thanks so much for joining us at ART jOURNAL jOURNEY, GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent much of my adult life working in industry, specifically manufacturing. That catch phrase "just in time" became synonymous with how we shipped products. I think of it often when I hear anything related to time.

    Your deli pages make a very good background for the clock and the cartoon. Donald's nephews were lucky this time, weren't they? What a fun entry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die haben mal wieder Glück gehabt die Jungs! Eine ganz tolle Doppelseite .. frech und viel früher als just in time für AJJ Johanna! Danke sagt Art Journal Journey!
    Lg aus der Hitze ..vermutlich in die Hitze!

    Wir haben SOMMER !!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww, die Doppelseite ist toll geworden. Sogar mit Tick, Trick und Track, wie cool.

    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the translation which I saw just after peering at the enlarged pictures for several minutes, trying to work it out.
    What a seriously fun page and a very clever page for "Time".
    As to your question - wow, what a question. Well I suppose Time itself, and my Blog is always chasing me, screaming for another post. Can a Blog be a Headhunter?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great spread, Johanna, and so true! The white background looks so effective. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coole Seiten!
    Bin wieder da - endlich! LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun page. I love how it looks hand sketched and water colored.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pages and you and your language skills continue to impress Johanna!
    Things do often have a way of happening in their own time...at least that is what we have to tell ourselves often I find :-)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zwei klasse und originell gestaltete Seiten, super mit der Comic Einlage als Collage Element. Gefällt mir sehr.
    Liebe Grüße
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber