social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, August 07, 2015

time 4 me


i suppose there are not many other words that are part of quotes as "time" is...
so i´m making a new Journal for this theme especially,
and having joy filling it i call it "time 4 me".
 
on the craftpaper cover i stenciled some clocks and used old leftover and stamped deli-paper to glue on the upper part. then printed ledger paper for the title (the number was already in the stencil).
 
and i want to Show you the present i got from my collegues for my retirement:
isn´t it gorgeous??!! the farewell Party was very emotional...
 
 
 

i´m linking this cover to ajj and hope to get some pages in it filled along the month.

16 comments:

  1. Love what you, made Jo, thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey, Valerie
    Great retirement present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein tolle Idee und ich bin schon gespannt auf Deine Inneseiten! Schön ist das Cover schon mal!
    Oh da bin ich aber sehr beeindruckt von Deinen Inktense Blocks... ich hab zwar einen 48 er Satz edler Cretacolor Pastellkreiden die unheimlich toll und farbintensiv sind ..und sehr vielseitig einsetzbar..aber die Inktense sind ja permanent wenn sie mit Wasser in Berührung kommen und das reizt mich daran besonders!
    Neidisch könnt ich werden, wenn ich das sehe!
    Viel Spaß damit!

    Keep cool...
    affenheiss bei uns!

    Lg Susi
    AJJ DANKT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic page, love your idea of filling your journal and I hope you enjoy all the, 'me time', as you create your pages.
    Yvonne


    ReplyDelete
  4. Golly, Johanna. Your colleagues knew EXACTLY what to get you, didn't they. That was a serious gift, too!

    I created an entire altered book called "Time." It took me less time to make it from start to finish than any I've ever created before. I think because I had SO many images I had saved.

    Mine was not about having time for me, though. So I look forward to this new and rather personal look into your time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous present, 72 blocks!!!
    And what a great idea to make a journal for the AJJ theme, I might steal that idea one month, it would be good Time4Me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Johanna! I am so happy that you had a nice retirement party and received such a wonderful gift!!! And I absolutely love your amazing work of art. Also wanted to thank you for your visit to my blog and to say that keep calm and get an ice cream is a wonderful take!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page and what a wonderful gift. I have Inktense blocks too, but only 20. They are brilliant to use. I still get a thrill seeing the burst of colour when I add the water. Have fun with them and in your retirement too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ich bin begeistert Johanna. Das ist mal wieder so kreativ und toll gemacht. Klasse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your idea for a time journal, you have made a great start! With a fabulous gift like this I think you will be having a happy retirement - have fun! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowwwww, ich bin begeistert... das sieht ja so toll aus.
    Tolles Geschenk hast du bekommen, deine Kollegen wussten, was zu dir gehört.

    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a fantastic present!
    A great theme for a new journal and I love your first page (and have enjoyed seeing the next ones). Jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eine schöne Seite hast du da wieder einmal gestaltet. Du bist echt irre kreativ im Moment... fällt mir besonders auf, da ich nur noch selten am PC bin.
    Dein Abschiedsgeschenk ist der Knaller. Wie genau setzt man die Blöcke ein? Ich liebäugel schon ewig mit den Inktense Aquarellstiften.... aber es ist ja nicht so, dass ich keine anderen Stifte hätte :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. brilliant idea! so many quotes and phrases using the word 'time' you will be able to fill this journal I am sure. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful page and lovely gift you received .

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber