i finally finished the cuff i started on my sewing retreat a few weeks ago.
all is handsewn. the dyed cheesecloth is secured with tiny stitches on the rusted fabric.
i dyed some of These textile Buttons with blue silk color:
sewed them on, the cuff got a Little batting inside to give it a Little volume.
first i thought to make a closure with one or two Buttons + button-holes or fibre Loops, but then that didn´t work well with the layout after closure. so i decided to glue on a Strip of velcro fastener. (thought i should fix it with some stitches, did so, but that totally ruined my needle with the glue and i had to throw away the needle afterwards.)
anyway, i like the result.