social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, September 13, 2015

stitched pouch

 
i had carved this pattern a while ago (inspired by an old blouse of mine)
and this time i stamped it with yellow acrylic paint onto a brayered Piece of Cloth.
stitched the outlines and sewed it together to form a pouch for letters, cards etc

 


 
i so love the combination of stamping and stitching - and the less detailed/fine stamps work best for that.

13 comments:

  1. Wieder eine tolle Arbeit, Du warst sehr fleißig. Dir noch einen schönen Sonntag! GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is always so creative! Thumbs up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing, Johanna! I love how you combined stitching with stamping on fabric! It's absolutely gorgeous and so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das sieht ganz fantastisch wieder aus!
    Du hast jetzt wirklich deine Passion gefunden! LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das sieht ja wohl toll aus ! Alle Achtung!
    Eine schöne neue Woche !
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool, I really like how you have combined stitching with stamping on fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wouaouh, Johanna, this is so beautiful and so well done.
    What a work! I'm admiring! :)

    (thank you very much for your sweet comments my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh YES Johanna I agree.
    Your stitching brings the stamping alive and to another level of beauty and texture and more.
    This turned out great!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once again I find myself playing catch up. I am in awe of your stamping abilities. You are SO talented, and must have a great set of tools. The painting, then stitching made it so much more than one or the other. It's like the whole is far greater than the sum of the parts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely fabulous, Johanna! A beautiful and well done work. Mar :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Magnificent my friend. What a fabulous combination!Super cool!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber