social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, September 06, 2015

the wolves


after the ravens, the bears and the moose now another Jeans strip is (almost) ready:
the wolves
 

 
Details:


 
the pieces are quite different in size, so i haven´t taken a final decision where they will end up.
i think they are too big for a wall hanging in my house, so maybe i will make some smaller additional pieces and together with other fabric fill it up to a quilt. maybe.
at this Moment they are stash-building;)

12 comments:

  1. Noch eine sehr schöne Arbeit, eine Decke wäre bestimmt sehr schön wenn alle Teile fertig sind. Ich habe einen faulen Nachmittag mit Jane Austen verbracht. GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series is so special, it's nice to see another. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das ist sagenhaft--- ja ein Decke wär ein Hit!
    Hab einen schönen Wochenstart liebe Johanna!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwww, das ist ja wieder fantastisch geworden. Da steckt ganz schön viel Arbeit drin, oder?
    Eine Decke damit kann ich mir auch sehr gut vorstellen.
    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wolves. They are my favourite ones. Love your work too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ja, das ist immer ein Problem, Platz zu finden für die ganzen Kreationen...man hat in seiner Wohnung ja immer nur viel zu wenig Wand frei.
    Aber du MUSST einfach eine Wand finden, damit du aus diesen wunderbaren Stücken eine Decke machen kannst, die dann auch zu sehen ist! Schöne Woche von Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the wolves. They are often misunderstood in society, too.

    You sound like me. I often work many hours on something only to know I'll use it sometime in the future. I like the quilt idea, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the idea of making something, just because. I think I might frame the different animals individually, but then again, maybe not. A wall-hanging might be interesting too. Stash building sounds an ideal answer.
    I like the wolves prowling around and howling around the different little shapes with fancy embroidered edges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Johanna! I love your jean strip! You are so creative! This looks so amazing. I cannot wait to see the finished product, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this - love wolves and these really are fabulous ( stamps I guess?) It's good to have a stock of things to use in the future! Thank you for signing up to be a follower, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deine Jeansstreifen sind total klasse, ich bin gespannt, wie du sie letztendlich präsentieren wirst.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's fabulous - you are building up a stunning stash.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber