social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, September 30, 2015

when september ends...


Songtext from green day here
 
photos by myself: the cobwebs in the morning dew, the clouds that are clipped behind the text (font brush up too)
the framing texture from shadowhouse makes it a bit dull, but that was apt to the theme, i think.
 
the challenge this week at 3-muses is "Music"

12 comments:

  1. You are SO clever. I like not just the beautiful, yet haunting image you have chosen (great photo, I might add), but I adore the way you made the font letters from clouds of a photo you took, also. Yep, I'm in AWE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschön, gefällt mir. Dir einen schöne Tag, GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much detail for my eyes to take in and love! So creative as always Johanna! Love how you tie it in with the Green Day song too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toll gemacht !
    Einen schönen Tag wünsch ich Dir!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! What a fantastic picture of the cobwebs twinkling with dew. Great job Johanna♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...when september ends... du hast das passende Bild dazu kreiert mit tollen eigenen Fotos. Ich liebe auch immer die Tropfenperlen in den Spinnennetzen! LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  7. The end of September is my favorite time of year. The leaves are falling, the squirrels are busy, and harvest time is in full swing. Your work captures the magic of September!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos, fantastic cobwebs with the drops on them. xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea to use the lyrics of a song for your challenge piece.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, so clever of you to use the clouds! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb photo/photo-edit.
    That's a very pretty font you have made, beautifully laid out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, and such an amazing photo.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber