social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, October 16, 2015

black cat at night


Halloween approaching?
seems so...
only a bit of yarn in light and dark Grey, some white, a Little yellow.
patch for stash building;)

but not only Halloween is approaching, - much better for me: my annual stamping retreat with the stamppals from munich is coming up...
from tomorrow on until tuesday we will have four days of fun.
will see what i can manage to do there...
ciao for now.

13 comments:

  1. Eine sehr schöne Katze, und viel Spaß beim Retreat!
    GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein tolles Katzengesicht im Dunklen!
    ... und ein super Wochenende in München wünsch ich dir!LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very skilful use of threads, it's a great cat.
    Your stamping retreat sounds like amazing fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sieht die Katze aus! Viel Spaß beim Treffen! Genieße es!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great piece you created with your needle and threads Johanna...makes me want to get busy right meow ;-)
    Sound like you have a super long weekend planned!
    Enjoy ♥ Enjoy!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das ist ja ein beeindruckendes, schönes Katzengesicht. Toll, dass man sowas sticken kann!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know by now you're on your retreat, but I just wanted to say how much I like your cat. This little guy is adorable, and not the least bit spooky. I think the ears are wonderful and the whiskers divine.

    Hope your days away are wonderful and NOT filled with snow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwww, das sieht ja wohl klasse aus. Tolle Idee!
    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning and very skillful. Hope you have a fun, creative time with your stamppals.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber