social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, October 05, 2015

digital mailart

 
mail - theme at take a word
 
photo by me; post Card overlay: shadowhouse; postal stamp from switzerland;
font: byron; brushes selfmade
 
and another one, apt for ajj (architecture) also...
 
 
Background itkupilli (imagenarium complication), postal stamp from my german collection, brushes of cancellation stamp and gryphon by myself, font mountains of Christmas.

18 comments:

  1. I hope you never get tired of hearing how much I really adore your digital art, because I DO. The first one is so romantic and feminine, while the second one would appeal to men. They are both so different, yet so YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, thanks for joining us again at Art Journal Journey. New York seems to be in fashion today! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both. Great mail post, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supertolle Mail-Art-Beiträge!
    Ganz großartig ist die Postkarte mit deinen fotografierten Früchten des Herbstes...mir kommt es so vor, als ob es in diesem Jahr besonders reiche Ernte an Beeren gibt... Na, wenn das nicht ein Hinweis auf einen kommenden harten Winter ist!?
    Super auch wieder die selbstgemachten Brushes.
    Beste Grüße von Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tolle Mailart Johanna und die NY Collage ist himmlisch schön!
    Danke für's Zeigen bei Art Journal Journey!
    Ich wünsche Dir eine gute neue Woche!
    Lieben Gruß
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really attractive postcard, I would buy that one! Beautiful Swiss stamp.
    I checked out the Byron font, it was actually created from the handwriting of Lord Byron, isn't that amazing, and how clever that you can have a cursive font.
    Your New York piece is amazing too, menacing, the stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really attractive postcard, I would buy that one! Beautiful Swiss stamp.
    I checked out the Byron font, it was actually created from the handwriting of Lord Byron, isn't that amazing, and how clever that you can have a cursive font.
    Your New York piece is amazing too, menacing, the stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first is beautiful, the second gritty and real. Nice work, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these digital postcards. They're gorgeous and that city view is really interesting. Is it New York?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i think at the left is the chrysler building.

      Delete
  10. Two such contrasting pieces of mail-art, the first so beautiful and the second so atmospheric; they demonstrate your versatility and creativeness. Jx
    P.S. it is the Chrysler building.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, great digital work. The city looks positively wild. xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, tolle Mailart Johanna und die NY Collage ist wunderschön! Klasse Werke!
    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow,wzei wunderbare werke:-)


    oxo Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are super.
    Had to research what "Muloch" was = OH MY!
    Hope the kiddies are still snug in their beds ;-)
    Brilliant
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber