social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, October 09, 2015

give peace a chance

today is John lennon´s 75th birthday
 
 
cardbord: pinklotty (deviantscrap)
Symbol clipped with a gesso texure from tangie baxter
 
and a Review of my scrapsquares:
 

9 comments:

  1. Goodness, Johanna. 75? Suddenly I'm feeling old myself. Although the Beetles weren't my favorite group, I remember when Lennon died. Your beautiful peace signs are incredible. So, so lovely. I can't decide which I like better, even though they are both so very different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beide Arbeiten sind genial!
    Hab ein schönes Wochenende Johanna!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deine Musiker-Erinnerungs-Posts gefallen mir immer super gut und dieser wieder ganz besonders als große Lennon-Bewunderin! Peace auf Packpapier kommt genial!
    In Hamburg gibt's eine Lennon Ausstellung, die schon auf meinem Zettel steht, wenn's denn klappt Ende des Monats. LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total klasse gestaltet Johanna und eine mehr als würdige Hommage an einen großen Künstler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two lovely tributes (and another scrap square!). We saw the 'Imagine' mosaic in Central Park whilst we were in New York. I didn't know it was there until we got there. Lots of people were there looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. all we are sayingggggg...
    thanks for the earworm and for sharing your kool PEACE inspired creations :-)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww, beide Werke sind genial. Klasse!
    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber