social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, October 22, 2015

i´m back - with some carvings

i´m back from my stamping retreat (physically),
unpacked actually (and not much time really as i have some appointments and birthdays to celebrate the next days...)
 
but i wanted to give you a first insight about what was going on...
 
i carved some new stamps.
concentrating on Patterns, as These are nicely to repeat on fabrics also...
 
 
used the Custard apple tree for a pattern on this 4x4 Inch Card,
where also a tea bag was stamped with a lynne perrella stamp (borrowed from a stamppal, i think it is from paperartsy)
the Background is marbled with shaving foam.
(the Card actually is a bit unusual for me, but in the recipient´s Color taste)
 
 
more will follow the next days.
and we had some fantastic Food all These four days,
one Comes here:
 
 
 filled Zucchini, scalloped with cheese

 
pils
 
 
plum - Tiramisu
 
i suppose i´m too late for this week´s T/Tuesday at elizabeth´s blog, but i will see if mister linky is still open...;)

18 comments:

  1. Klingt fabelhaft! War sicher schön.. tolle Stempel hast Du Dir geschnitzt und ein sehr schöne Karte... auch wenn sie mal nicht ganz in Deinem Stil- und Farbwahl ist...Du kannst eben auch ganz anders...

    Feiere schön!
    Lieben Gruß Susi!
    Happy belated T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh, wie schön ist das denn!!! Und am meisten gefallen mir die Pferde :) So toll geschnitzt, WOW! Schade, dass es mir in letzter Zeit nicht mehr möglich ist dabei sein zu können :( LG Conny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, but I have to begin with the food, it looks so yummy! Deine Stempeln sind toll, und die Karte die du damit gemacht hast, auch. Dir noch eine schöne Woche, GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the stamps that you created ~ they're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...vielleicht hätte ich eben vorm Schreiben mal in deinen Blog gucken sollen... Hier sind ja schon die ersten Bad Aibling Infos!
    Hey, toll geschnitzt hast du ja wieder! Die stilisierten Pflanzenmotive kommen super! Mich beruhigt Schnitzen immer ungemein... vor einer Woche habe ich es auch wieder getan, in Ermangelung eines passenden Rizzi-Motivs.
    Wenn ich das leckere Essen sehe, bekomme ich jetzt Hunger. Lieben Gruß von Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die Vase und die Pferde sind meine Favoriten.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love your stamps - you are obviously very talented and very patient!! The food looks yummy! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I now want to go off immediately and make some stamps. Yours are so clear and make an impressive image.
    I like your card and I like this size, it seems to be just right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, Johanna, the link is still open and will be until next Monday when I post my next T post. However, your host is not as on the ball as she should be, because I have not been online most of the day.

    How did you know how much I LOVE Tiramisu? Did you save it for last to make me forget anything else as I revel in the thought of that wonderful dessert?

    OK, back to reality. I adore the stamps, and the horses are simply out of this world. You could sell those and make a fortune. I have some eraser rubber and a paring knife. I really MUST create some of these stamps soon. Yours are absolutely PERFECT!!

    Thanks for joining us for T this week, thanks for updating us on the retreat, and thanks for sharing your stamps with us. But most of all, thanks for tempting me with Tiramisu.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Johanna! You've created fabulous carved stamps, and the result look fantastic in your card.
    Really yummy food! Mar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wie klasse, tolle Stempel hast du dir geschnitzt.( So ein Block liegt auch noch bei mir... sollte auch mal so langsam damit anfangen.)
    Tolle Karte hast du damit gemacht.
    Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende.
    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Dalarna Pferdchen - wie schön! Trotzdem ist mein Favorit der Stempel ganz unten links. Verarbeitest Du noch immer Blusenmotive?
    Ich kann Dir gar nicht sagen, wie oft ich letztes Wochenende an Euch gedacht habe. Aber so war es tatsächlich vernünftiger.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha, nett dass du dich an mein blusenmotiv erinnerst. das hier finde ich so ähnlich, weiß aber nicht mehr, wo ich das entdeckt habe... lag lange im "to-do" speicher...

      Delete
  13. Ich bin begeistert von Deinen herrlichen Stempelmotiven, die mich natürlich auch gleich an schwedisches Design erinnerten. So ein Dalarna- Pferdchen steht hier von meiner Freundin getöpfert.
    Ja die Karte ist eher untypisch für Dich und dennoch schön. Mir läuft das Wasser im Mund zusammen, wenn ich so Deine edlen, leckeren Gerichte betrachte ... garantiert köstlich!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pleased you had a good time.
    I love your stamps and it is so great that they are unique and complete your own. I look forward to seeing them included in your work.
    Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful creations my friend and your meal is just fantastic!Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stamps are fantastic, now I'm hungry, got to go find something to eat! xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Da weiß ich ja gar nicht, was ich leckerer finden soll: deine Schnitzereien oder das Pflaumen-Tiramisu...
    Ernsthaft: die Stempel sind große klasse geworden. Da wirst du noch viel Freude mit haben - und uns hier bereiten.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber