social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, November 03, 2015

auTumn mist

 
i´m sooo behind Blogging  - my apologies... i will visit asap, when i will find more time...
 
i spent much time outside - fantastic autumn days we had recently.
decided to not only shoot glorious sunny photos (i have a lot of them, too - but that´s for another post...), but i also wanted to catch the mist in the morning. i love that also!
 
the photo on the top (linked to art Journal journey) originally looked this way:
 

 actually i don´t remember all Treatments on this... started with inverting, clipped a colorful layer on top & i can´t remember what else. a lot of Trial here...
font pea amy g - framing texture shadowhouse
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
simply layered with a katie pertiet texture
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

filmstrip texture from shadowhouse
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

only songline from Nazareth added with font pea Hilary marie
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
when i went out we had 1°celsius.
no Chance to take photos without gloves
(though i hate the handling of the camera this way...)
 
so coming home i needed some warm-up...
with yummy Cappuccino!! (link to elizabeth´s T/Tuesday)
 

23 comments:

  1. So nebelig ist hier auch grad und ich MUSS raus, mein Rüde jammert mich an, dass er in den Wald will....schon fast halb neun... Frauchen los!
    hernach will ich auch Frühstück..unbedingt!
    Tolle Aufnahmen Johanna, danke für die schöne Arbeit zu Art Journal Joureny!
    Happy T-Day as well!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, das Wetter ist wirklich wunderschön zur Zeit. Deine Journalseite gefällt mir auch, danke fürs Mitmachen bei AJJ. Happy T day, have a good week, happy everything, GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do enjoy a foggy or misty morning!
    Your photos and what you've created with them are wonderful Johanna.
    Your cup of cappuccino looks gorgeous...anything would taste good in that beautiful cup I'm sure!
    Happy T day oxo
    p.s. keeping up has been extra challenging for me lately too...more than usual even

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have created here, a timeless, ethereal piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your autumnal art is so atmospheric. Certainly catches the mood.I love your cup/saucer! Happy T Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, so love the misty photos! mysterious and suggesting silent mornings. Beautiful! happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever digital manipulation and your coffee cup is FABulous!! Happy T Day :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't seem to capture fog, but you have done a marvelous job. I'm sure your digital editor worked, because these photos are stunning.

    I also like the warmth of the cappuccino. It looks very, very inviting. I can't believe it's that cold where you are. We are much warmer where I live.

    Thanks for sharing your gorgeous fog shots, as well as your beautiful cup of cappuccino with us for T this Tuesday.

    It was good to know you were offline, because I honored you last week and wondered where you were.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing what you do with those photos! You really have a feel for atmosphere. Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, I love what you did with your autumn photos! Now I want to play with my photos on the computer and see what I can do. Thanks for the ideas, and Happy T (Cappuccino) Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh just love the foggy pictures. So glad you shared them this T Tuesday! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those misty photos! You captured the atmosphere there so well. And I admire what you have 'manipulated'. I'm not very good but I do have an antique version of PSE, which I am still learning to use (PSE6). I have promised myself that if I get to grips with it I will treat myself to a newer version. I have now discovered that my OS Windows Vista is not compatible with the new software. Grrr!
    Have a good week,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your autumn mist page-and your photos. There's something about an autumn mist, when you don't know what will emerge from out of the fog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely atmospheric photos!
    Happy T-Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your photos are breath taking♥ We have had a lot of fog here too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nebel mag ich ja auch sehr, nur nicht beim Autofahren.
    Dein kahles, bearbeitetes Lärchenfoto sieht wirklich sehr atmosphärisch aus... wie schön, dass du auch nochmal das Originalbild daneben gestellt hast.
    Wir haben hier das Glück, dass der Nebel in den letzten Tagen immer sehr schnell der Sonne Platz macht.
    Beste Grüße von Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  17. You captured the mists of early morning beautifully and the addition of the golds of the autumn leaves is lovely but its that cup and saucer that has my attention, they are fabulous indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your golden Autumn is so beautifully apt, as here there is gold everywhere. Good to see the start tree too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your adorable, magical pieces!Happy T Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful post processing you have done with your photos!
    Happy T day...a little late!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wowww, was für tolle Bilder hier. Ganz besonders gefällt mir das Erste...wunderschön.
    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your misty, autumnal photos and how you have enhanced them. They are so beautiful and really atmospheric.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely! You are very talented with the digital art.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber